After Google’s high-profile flop with Google Glass, a clunky version of smart glasses, some people thought virtual reality (VR) was struggling. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. Google just didn’t get the formula right.
The global VR market is actually quite strong and predicted to grow at an annual compounding rate of 81% by 2024. That translates to big business for the companies that use it. VR is influencing entertainment, social media, mobile devices, and search engines. It’s also transforming how people buy and experience the products they love.
At Egypt VR, we’re leading the charge toward 100% consumer-friendly VR and immersive video production. We’re the company that pioneered immersive media in the middle east and north Africa region before VR became mainstream
How are people experiencing 360 videos? In a variety of formats.
They might use the $199 Oculus Go or a higher-end Window Mixed Reality (WMR) headset. They could see a big-screen version of VR in a movie theater, or watch a small- screen version on YouTube on their iPhone.
” 360 and VR put the audience in the center of the attention. This provides an immersive experience people can’t find it nowhere else “
VR is beginning to blend right into video production and presentation. Across the globe, it’s reshaping how people experience art, nature, sports, travel, and much more:
- AMC is promoting its new show The Terror as a complete 360 video encounter on TV and online.
- Fans of Net!ix’s Stranger Things can take a walking tour of Will Byers’ entire house. Documentary “lmmakers like Reframe Iran are using 360 footage to explore secret, historic, and evolving places.
- Some NASA launches in are now shown in 360 views.
- Sports fans can rewatch great sports moments in up-close 360.
- You can even take a vacation from a distance with an immersive underwater scuba dive, trip to Hawaii, or lion safari from National Geographic.
This is all great news for marketers, who can set themselves apart from the competition and attract new audiences with 360 video and VR.
Every Viewer is an Explorer
One of the most exciting parts of 360 video is that it puts a person – you – at the center of every experience. Instead of viewing something as an outsider, you’re part of the story.
Fans can actually become part of the behind-the-scenes process and get a complete insider’s view.
- An assembly-line view from the perspective of a product being assembled
- An on-location tour of a hotel, resort, restaurant, home for sale, entertainment venue
- An all-access event walk-through, including on-stage and restricted areas
- An immersive day in the life of a celebrity or CEO
- A detailed interior-view tour that shows the inside of equipment – great for music and tech A bird’s eye or alternate perspective view – construction, demolition, fans, crowds.
Video, VR, and Beyond
Truly, if you can dream it up, Egypt VR can make it happen: animation, interactivity, drones, remote terrain, time-lapse, documentaries, commercials, anything from quick YouTube tutorials to cinematic-quality production.
No matter the topic, 360 video and VR puts the audience at the center of the action. This provides an immersive experience people can’t find anywhere else.
Virtual Experiences, Real Revenue
Wondering if there’s real ROI in VR? Egypt VR videos are delivering big benefits for the companies that use them.
- Improve sales figures
- Support special promotions
- Boost information retention
- Strengthen branding
- Build B2B relationships
- Train employees, including remote workers Create buzz and share-worthiness on the web Attract attention on social media
- Be seen as an innovative industry leader
Create a 360 video that speaks for itself with an immersive first-person experience. Connect with Egypt VR Studios for a custom quote, and let’s start brainstorming.